What is the course about?
The academic reading and writing course is about how to write full paragraphs without any mistakes and how to summarize big paragraphs to short ones which cover all information which is in it. Also to develop our reading strategies to identify the important information and to improve our skills especially in English language without any copy or help from any website.
What have I learnt so far?
I learnt how to summarize the large passage to a short one and how to write the full report and how to cover much information’s in one or two sentences. Also I learnt how to share my ideas with others and work in groups if we need.
What do I expect to get from this course?
I expect I will learn new vocabulary and I will be better than before in summarizing and also I will use my second language which it is English and I will practice it too much through this course.
What do I know about hedley?
Hedley butterfield he is the one of the oldest teachers in the college; he is from Newcastle in Britain he was teaching in Saudi Arabia for 1 year and also he was teaching skills in Hong Kong for two years which were hard years teaching for him as he told us.
No comments:
Post a Comment